Insights & Trends On How Nonprofit Marketers Have Adapted
Nonprofit marketers are blazing new trails as they prioritize innovation, digital engagement, and a work-from-anywhere world, where the only constant is change.
To provide a great experience, they are embracing technology, data, and new measures of success. This report explores the opportunities & challenges nonprofits faced around:
- Shifting digital engagement strategies
- Changing content strategy to meet people’s needs
- Focusing on collaboration and communication
- Becoming more data-driven, with more data sources
- Evolving Metrics and KPIs drive and measure performance
Download the report to discover the insights and trends on how nonprofits marketers have adapted their strategies.