MarTech's latest publication of the "Enterprise Account-Based Marketing Platforms: A Marketer's Guide" examines the market for ABM platforms and the considerations involved in implementation. The 50-page report reviews the growing market for ABM platforms, plus the latest trends, opportunities and challenges.
In this report you will learn:
- What factors are driving ABM platform use.
- What capabilities do ABM platforms provide?
- Does my company need an ABM platform?
- Who are the leading players in ABM platforms?
- How do I evaluate which platform is best for my business?
Also included in the report are profiles of 12 ABM vendors, pricing information, capabilities comparisons and recommended steps for evaluating and purchasing.
Vendors profiled in this report:
- Adobe Marketo Engage
- Dun & Bradstreet
- Market Resource Partners, LLC (MRP).
Who should read this report:
- Internet marketers and agencies doing their due diligence in selecting a ABM platform for large and enterprise level organizations.
- Analysts and vendors looking for current intelligence about this dynamic marketplace.
- Anyone who needs to be up to speed on the key players and major trends in the market for ABM software.
Kim Davis, Editorial Director, MarTech, Third Door Media
Pamela Parker, Research Director, Third Door Media