The B2B sales process is notorious for its length and the “hiccups” that can occur when it’s time for prospective customers to get internal buy-in. ABM solves this problem by putting the right messages in front of key decision-makers at target accounts.
MarTech's publication of "Enterprise Account-Based Marketing Platforms: A Marketer's Guide" examines the market for ABM and the considerations involved in implementation. The 50-page report reviews the growing market, plus the latest trends, opportunities and challenges.
This report answers the following questions:
- Why do B2B companies use ABM software?
- What are the key elements of successful ABM strategies?
- What capabilities do ABM tools provide?
- Who are the leading players in ABM software?
- How much does ABM software cost?
- What should we ask ourselves and vendors before we adopt ABM software?