A survey of top marketers to understand best practices, pain points, and future plans for success.
In this report, you’ll learn about the state of organic marketing and where it’s headed. Conductor asked hundreds of top marketers all about their organic programs, from headcount to process to technology. Then they analyzed their responses to answer critical questions that will inform organic marketing strategy next year and beyond.
Specifically, you’ll find:
- Reflections on the COVID-19 pandemic and its impact on goal attainment, budget, headcount and productivity
- Predictions for the future of marketing from the people that do it best
- Information about the techniques of top marketing teams, from structure to software
- SEO priorities for 2022 and beyond
For each topic, Conductor provides additional insights based on:
- The organic maturity level of different organizations and its impact on performance
- Company size, whether mid-market or enterprise
- Different marketing roles, ranging from the marketing leaders to digital practitioners across SEO, content, and web teams
Read the report now.