Market Intelligence Report
Consulting Editor: David Rodnitzky, PPC Associates
Editor: Karen Burka
Chris Sherman, Search Engine Land
Christine Churchill, Key Relevance
Brad Geddes, bgTheory
Researcher/Writer: LeeAnn Prescott
Complete the form at the right to get this research report now!
Learn about the latest trends, opportunities and challenges facing the search campaign management software market – particularly in light of the explosion in Facebook Advertising.
- Who are the key players in SEM campaign management software?
- How are they incorporating FB advertising into their current offerings?
- How has the emergence of new digital channels such as mobile affected campaign management tools and practices?
This completely updated report includes draws from primary and secondary research sources, including interviews with industry leaders:
- Top-level executives at leading campaign management software vendors
- Venture capitalists actively involved in the industry
- Search marketers currently using campaign management toolsLeading search marketing experts and practitioners
Who should read this report:
- Agencies, advertisers, and search marketers doing their due diligence in selecting a vendor to manage their search marketing and Facebook advertising campaigns
- Analysts and vendors looking for current intelligence about this dynamic marketplace
- Anyone who needs to be up to speed on the key players and major trends in the market for search marketing campaign management tools
What you’ll get:
- Updates on the current trends and issues in search campaign management and automation
- Insight into the impact of Facebook and other social networks on search campaign management
- Profiles of the top 10 leading vendors
- Analysis of the impact of HP and Adobe acquisitions on the market and more
Table of Contents:
Section I: Paid Search Industry Overview
Section II: The Decision to Automate PPC Campaign Management
Section III: Choosing a PPC Campaign Management Vendors
Section IV: Leading Vendor Profiles
- Adobe Systems
- Autonomy Optimost Campaign (formerly Yield Software)
- DoubleClick Search
- Marin Software